The C-segment crossover model is based on the concept car S-Cross initially introduced at the Paris Motor Show in September 2012.… Continue reading
- New exterior and interior design updates for Suzuki’s compact SUV – on sale now.
- 43rd Anniversary of Suzuki’s first compact SUV in 2013
- Global sales of 2.6million, sold across 188 global markets
- Euro 5 emissions fuel efficient 1.3-litre petrol engine with variable valve timing gives 39.8mpg combined fuel consumption and CO2 emissions of 162g/km (manual transmission)
- SZ3 model priced at £11,995 on the road
- Higher specification SZ4 model priced at £12,900 with manual transmission or £13,800 with automatic transmission
- SZ4 features synthetic leather/cloth front seats with ‘Jimny’ logo emblems, air conditioning, alloy wheels, leather trim steering wheel and rear privacy glass as standard equipment
- A genuine compact off-roader with push-button selectable four-wheel drive and high and low gear ratios
Suzuki GB PLC is pleased to announce some styling refreshments to its highly popular Jimny compact 4×4 model.
Suzuki Australia will be celebrating the depth and heritage of its entire brand offering at the 2012 Australian International Motor Show with products from Suzuki Cars, Motorcycles and Marine on display.
The headlining act of the Suzuki stand will definitely be a vehicle though with a one-off Suzuki Swift from its chief engineer Naoyuki Takeuchi taking centre stage and giving an insight into the future design and engineering for Suzuki’s number one vehicle globally.… Continue reading
There’s something about the Suzuki Regina Concept that we like. A lot. For starters, it has a white roof. What’s cool about that, you ask? Well, after Ford stole the idea from Mini for the Flex, nothing. But darn it if it doesn’t look good here. With those rear fender skirts, we’re actually seeing a good bit of Citroën DS in Suzuki’s stylish little econobox, and as we all know, the DS is the most beautiful car of all time.… Continue reading