That it is possible to transform a retro-look US car into a (thoroughly positively meant) “exotic vehicle” only by wrapping has been proven without any doubts by HplusB-Design in Monheim on Rhine by tuning this presented here Chrysler 300C CRD Touring in SRT design. For the very enthusiastic Rhinelanders, car wrapping, window tinting, car tuning and advertising techniques are daily bread.
Dodge is reconfirming its commitment to the future of the Viper and repositioning the iconic Detroit-built supercar for 2015, giving the snake more horsepower, improved fuel economy and a new starting price $15,000 less than the 2014 model it replaces.
For 2015, the hand-built American exotic now delivers an increased 645 horsepower, gets up to 20 miles per gallon and is offered at a new starting U.S. Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) of $84,995 (all prices exclude tax, title, license, destination and gas guzzler tax).
SRT ® (Street and Racing Technology) Motorsports will make its debut into the Trans Am Series when Miller Racing fields two all-new Dodge Challenger SRTs at the Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course, Aug 15-16. Four-time series champion Tommy Kendall makes his re-entrance and first Trans Am start since 2004 in the TA2 series class this weekend.
As SRT Motorsports partners with Miller Racing to enter Trans Am competition for the balance of the 2014 season, Kendall will drive the No. 11 Dodge Challenger SRT while teammate and TA2 points leader Cameron Lawrence will drive the No. 1 Challenger beginning at the Mid-Ohio race, an event Lawrence won in 2013.
Posting a fast lap time on a road course requires a combination of driver skill and a properly balanced high-performance machine. The Chrysler Group’s SRT (Street and Racing Technology) team delivers half that equation with the 2014 SRT Viper TA (Time Attack).
The street-legal SRT Viper TA is specifically built for the performance enthusiast driver who likes to exercise their machines at the more than 150 road-race courses around North America.
- Fifth generation of iconic American-built supercar returns as Street and Racing Technology (SRT) brand’s flagship performance machine with more power and performance, superior craftsmanship, new technologies and creature comforts
- Two new models: SRT Viper and SRT Viper GTS
- All-aluminum, 8.4-liter mid-front V-10 engine delivers 640 horsepower and 600 lb.-ft. of torque – the most torque of any naturally aspirated sports-car engine in the world
- Chassis enhancements boost torsional stiffness by 50 percent
- Triple-digit weight reduction contributes to best power-to-weight ratio of any Viper ever
- Available Track Package improves handling and precision on road or track, while accommodating further weight reduction
- Standard safety features include electronic multistage stability control, traction control and new 4-channel anti-lock brake system (ABS)
- Viper GTS model adds driver-selectable, two-mode suspension system for street or track use
- All-new, innovative interiors set new standards with premium materials, new technologies and impeccable craftsmanship
- Timeless exterior incorporates iconic Viper styling cues with a contemporary execution
- All-new carbon-fiber and aluminum skin sculpted for high-speed stability and .369 coefficient of drag (Cd
- Breakthrough Uconnect Access provides new level of in-vehicle connectivity
- Extensive array of exterior colors and stripes are a mix of classic and new shades and styles