- The iconic Jeep Wrangler Rubicon – named after America’s most demanding off-road trail – celebrates 10th anniversary with new model
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition is the most capable production vehicle ever; loaded with hardcore equipment off-road enthusiasts covet
- Off-road features include all-new steel winch-ready bumpers with removable end caps, even more ground clearance, new rock rails and BF Goodrich KM2 Off-road Tires
- Available one-of-a-kind “Anniversary Red” leather interior
- Limited-production Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition to arrive in showrooms in spring of 2013
For more than seven decades, Jeep® vehicles have defined the benchmark in rugged capability and utility. The most recognized of these vehicles has long been and still is the Jeep Wrangler, which has always provided an unmatched level of freedom resulting from the ability to traverse any trail, anywhere.
Ten years ago, for the 2003 model year, Jeep dramatically raised the bar in off-road capability with the introduction of the Wrangler Rubicon model. Named after one of the most grueling off-road trails in the world, the Rubicon models were the most extreme Wranglers ever produced. The 2005 model year saw the introduction of the Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited that brought more utility to the Rubicon’s quickly established off-road credentials. Over the last 10 years, the Wrangler Rubicon has won numerous prestigious awards including Four Wheeler magazine’s “4×4 of the Decade” honor for its unmatched level of all-around capabilities.
Fast forward to the 2013 model year, with Jeep Wrangler setting sales records and the wildly popular Jeep Wrangler Rubicon turning 10 years young. To celebrate, Jeep is introducing a new, limited-production 2013 Wrangler Rubicon 10th Anniversary Edition. It is the most capable factory-produced Jeep Wrangler ever, packed with equipment die-hard off-road enthusiasts love.