The iconic British car maker’s new luxury GT has been sympathetically redesigned andpainstakingly re-engineered to reassert its position as the world’s most beautiful, and beautifully balanced, four-seat sports car.… Continue reading
The luxury brand’s ultimate GT car showcases a painstakingly created Centenary Edition specification that will be available worldwide on just 100 examples of each of the car maker’s model lines: V8 Vantage, DB9, Rapide and Vanquish.… Continue reading
The highlights inlcude a ventilated hood, a carbon fiber front splitter and a set of 20″ alloy wheels fitted with Pirelli P Zero tires.
It is powered by a 6.0-liter V12 engine – 573 HP (421 kW) and 620 Nm (457 lb-ft) of torque. It is connected to a 6-speed Touchtronic 2 transmission – 0-100 km/h in 4.1 seconds and a top speed of 295 km/h (183 mph).… Continue reading
A V12 7.3-liter engine that produces 760 HP (559 kW) and a max torque of 750 Nm (553 lb-ft),0-100 km/h in 3.5 seconds and a top speed of 357 km/h (221 mph).… Continue reading
Aston Martin Vanquish: Specification
- Two-door coupe body style with 2+0 or optional 2+2 seating
- New generation bonded aluminium and carbon fibre VH structure
- Aluminium, magnesium alloy and carbon-fibre composite body
- Extruded aluminium door side-impact beams
- Bi-xenon headlamps
- LED light blade rear lamps and LED side repeaters
ASTON MARTIN BRINGS POWER, BEAUTY AND SOUL TO BEIJING
- Luxury British sports car brand stars at Beijing
- World debut of Dragon 88 Limited Edition models
- Market introduction of ‘Q by Aston Martin’, plus glimpse of One-77 supercar
23 April 2012, Beijing: Luxury British sports car maker Aston Martin is today unveiling three hand crafted ‘Year of the Dragon’ special editions as it grabs the spotlight at the 2012 Beijing International Automotive Exhibition.
Check out: www.CarshowClassic.com – August 7th – Part 3 — Alfa Romeo lineup. Follow this years Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix at CarshowClassic.com’s YouTube channel.
Hear Olivier tell the story of his 1965 Alfa Romeo TZ1. Enjoy more iconic classic supercars from Ferrari, Porsche, Aston Martin, Mercedes, Maserati, Jaguar, Lotus, Triumph, MG and many more at carshowclassic.com